Group command syntax

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 18:39:56 EDT 2013

THere was a discussion around here smoewhere about groups not working
correctly with the "last" keyword.

However, I think if you change your method, and instead "select" the list
if items, then issue a group command, the group will still be selected and
you can then "set the name of the selobj to "_scroller" and then select
empty