iOS input field

Chipp Walters chipp at agilixideaworks.com
Thu Apr 18 22:26:36 EDT 2013

Hey guys. I'm using the iOS input field and the following code...

*if* gIsMobile *then*

      *--> SET UP NATIVE CONTROLS*

      *--> USERNAME FLD*

      *answer* the rect of fld "fldUsername"

      mobileControlCreate "input","mUsername"

      mobileControlSet "mUsername","rect",the rect of fld "fldUsername"

      mobileControlSet "mUsername","visible","true"

      mobileControlSet "mUsername","fontSize","22"

end if

But the native input field is NOT on top of the fld "fldUsername" (which is
disabled) but is many pixels below. Anyone know why this is?

This happens on my device, but displays properly in the simulator. Both
devices are Retina devices. Thanks for any help.

I'm using LC 5.5.4

Would it be better to use 6.0?

Chipp Walters
SVP, General Manager, IdeaWorks