What's the best way to store data that one iOS app sends to another?

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 16:45:39 EDT 2013

I've successfully signed up for stackmob and connected with it.
Interestingly, it ended up being simpler than I expected. I spent several
hours trying to find the right url encoding etc., but it turned out this
worked:

on mouseUp
   set the HTTPHeaders to fld "headers"
   post fld "data" to url (fld "url")
   put it into fld "result"
end mouseUp

Where fld "headers" looks like this:

//"version" sets your REST API Version. "0" for Development. "1" and up for
Production
Accept: application/vnd.stackmob+json; version=0

and fld "url" looks like this:

http://api.stackmob.com/chatmessage

and fld "data" looks like this:

{"user":"test at mailinator.com","forecast":7,"t":"vlIj","zip":63108}

{"user":"OZ at mailinator.com",
"forecast":7,"t":"vlIj","zip":63108}

no special encoding, no https.

I'm going to try user authentication tonight.