Android openCard not firing

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Thu Apr 18 12:10:39 EDT 2013

Ralph, thanks for this. I am checking now. I also found that a behavior left over from tmControl was attached to the background. I gotta figure out if it is possible at all to have both an iOS and Android card in this stack (using tmControls as I do now for the iOS card)….

Thanks

Tom

-- Tom McGrath III
http://lazyriver.on-rev.com