Mucking around with Excel documents

Andrew Kluthe andrew at ctech.me
Wed Apr 17 13:01:57 EDT 2013

With the new microsoft office XML format, you can tag .zip on the end of a
filename and access it's xml files with an archive tool. Idk, if you could
open one and browse the xml with the built in zip commands in rev.

I am not sure if this is how Curry is importing/exporting them or not. I'd
like to see his stuff dual licensed so I could look at how his WordReport
library works under the hood. That is some really cool stuff.

Andrew