How does works Sandboxing code in LiveCode Community?

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 09:01:53 EDT 2013

Hi Monte,

Monte Goulding wrote
> Why only for LiveCode Community?
> It might be nice to sandbox the running of any stack
> on any version. [snip]

That is because new LiveCode Community users
will be opening (and running) any stacks they found,
just very much like happened in HyperCard's heyday.

When we run a stack inside the browser, the plug-in warned:
This stack wants to access the internet,
This stack wants to write/read access your hard disk,
etc, etc, etc.

Could we have similar warnings for LiveCode Community
stacks?

Thanks in advance!

Al