Reading directly from Excel (Current SpreadLib Version)

Curry Kenworthy curry at pair.com
Wed Apr 17 06:30:45 EDT 2013

Howdy friends,

I was away from the list in honor of Uncle Sam Week; thanks for posting
the SpreadLib download info!

For more features, here is the latest version of SpreadLib, 0.2.001:

http://curryk.com/Spreadlib02001.zip

SpreadLib can import a sheet as tabbed text or array, and the array
structure and cell references can be organized in several ways to fit
your data needs.

The latest version includes cell formulas and more formatting options,
including better "accounting" style and comma scaling.

I want to reference the new product rGrid in my software package before
posting this version to a normal download page, so I'll be bringing the
official SpreadLib web page online soon with that and the latest
features, which should be a candidate for 1.0.

We are cross-promoting these two products to provide robust spreadsheet
capabilities; you can check out rGrid at:

http://www.tapirsoft.com/#!rgrid/mainPage

(Good job, Mats!)

I will catch up on list reading and post responses to any missed
questions along with my other news. (WordLib 2.0 will be posted after
Android fixes and testing are completed.) Thanks!

Best wishes,

Curry K.