What's the best way to store data that one iOS app sends to another?

Mark Wilcox m_p_wilcox at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 17 05:08:09 EDT 2013

Ah yes! Sorry. Local peer-to-peer without Game Center was the only bit of GameKit you're allowed to use in non-game apps and the Apple SDK docs explicitly say you can.  I get the impression they're also hinting you can use in-game voice chat on non-game apps now as long as you don't use Game Center for setting up the connection in the first place.  I bought a couple of collaboration apps that got removed from the store for using voice chat feature before.
http://developer.apple.com/library/ios/#documentation/GameKit/Reference/GameKit_Collection/Introduction/Introduction.html

Mark