LC Community version - what's included ?

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Tue Apr 16 19:06:23 EDT 2013

On 17/04/2013, at 8:23 AM, Alex Tweedly wrote:

> Does it include the on-rev client ?
>
> Does LCServer community include the remote debugging capability ?

I haven't investigated fully but it looks like all the code is there to turn that on for a server build. The on-rev client is not currently in the repo I don't think. I'm not sure if RunRev ever promised to open source that but it would be nice if they did seeing as it doesn't seem to get any maintenance. Perhaps someone in the community would take over maintenance on that???

Cheers

--
M E R Goulding
Software development services