iOS Push Certificate not showing up for Provisioning Profile

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Tue Apr 16 16:17:14 EDT 2013

Here's the code I put in the token field:

on closeField
   put 1 into i
   repeat while i<= the number of characters in me
      if char i of me is not in "0123456789abcdefABCDEF" then
         delete char i of me
      else -- char i of me is hex
         add 1 to i
      end if -- char i fo me is not in.....
   end repeat --while i<= the number of characters in me
end closeField