iOS Push Certificate not showing up for Provisioning Profile

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Tue Apr 16 16:02:28 EDT 2013

Mike and all,

First thank you Mike for getting back to me. I have successfully sent a PNS to my Livecode app on the device. The other problem I had was that mobileGetDeviceToken() returns a number that is divided by spaces after every eight numbers/letters and that the APNS Assistant should not have them in order to send out a push notification.

I wonder if that will also be a problem when I get the server set up?

Tom

-- Tom McGrath III
http://lazyriver.on-rev.com
mcgrath3 at mac.com