fontSizes bust in 6.0

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Tue Apr 16 13:13:43 EDT 2013

Hi Jacques,
Thanks for checking this out.  It might be more logical but it's not
backward compatible and it's not mentioned anywhere in the release notes
that I could find - not a good combination!

I also notice that, for Verdana, the Inspector Text Formatting tab returns
the "6,8,12,18,24" in both 5.5.4 and 6.0.  Presumably this because the menu
is scripted to return this set of values for scalable fonts.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>