Reading directly from Excel

Andrew Kluthe andrew at ctech.me
Tue Apr 16 12:45:17 EDT 2013

Curry Kenworth has been working on a library for that for some time.
SpreadLib handles importing, SpreadOut handles exporting.

I contacted him off list about it a while back and March 26th he said:

"SpreadLib and SpreadOut currently have funding for the basic features and
just need a little more time. (I had a ridiculous string of health problems
and am trying to catch up.) Shouldn't be too long now."

Albeit, these are probably only going to work with commercial versions of
livecode 6+, unless he decides to dual license them.