Invisible folders

G.W.Gaich gWolfgang at gaich.de
Tue Apr 16 07:05:10 EDT 2013

Hello Richmond,

you have to use the windows shell command attrib

e.g.  attrib +H <mypath\file>

use it in livecode with the shell() function

e.g.

put the directory into tPathAndFilename
replace "/" with "\" in tPathAndFilename

-- if tPathAndFilename contains spaces then
-- put quote & tPathAndFilename & quote into tPathAndFilename

put "attrib +H" && tPathAndFilename into tCmd

put shell(tCmd) into tErr

Best
Wolfgang