Subject: Re: Is it just me, again?

Ryno Swart swartart at iafrica.com
Tue Apr 16 00:05:52 EDT 2013

I for one, add my thanks, Kevin. This is a dream fulfilled. To take rev-style programming to the schools and universties in Africa.

For now I shall await your "lesson on how to bypass system just now, for anyone who is stuck - e.g. schools."

I wish you all the best in this, your LiveCode Community venture.

Ryno Swart.