Is it just me, again?

Marian Petrides, M.D. mpetrides at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 15 13:40:37 EDT 2013

Great news--not because it affects me but because this was the only negative commentary about LC going Open Source on macintouch.com.  No reason to take criticism for something so small and obscure the virtues of LC.

BTW, maybe some of you other LiveCoders would like to go to macintouch and post some nice things about LC Community Edition.  A couple of days ago, someone said he downloaded it but was reluctant to use it until he heard from people who had actually used LC. I posted a nice review based on my more than 10 years of experience with Rev/LC, but it might be good if there were a few more. Just a thought.

Marian