Is it just me, again?

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Mon Apr 15 12:30:39 EDT 2013

We'll be making the activation process friendlier and optional in the next
major version. We will always encourage and promote the benefits of
registering with us (there are more than it looks just now but we don't
talk about them as we should), but it will be optional.

In the mean time we will shortly be posting a lesson on how to bypass the
system just now, for anyone who is stuck - e.g. schools.

Going open for the first time ever is a learning process for us - we're
listening and no doubt we'll need to keep tweaking policies as you good
folk send us feedback.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/