Is it just me, again?

Ryno Swart swartart at iafrica.com
Mon Apr 15 03:11:01 EDT 2013

I want to give my son a copy of LiveCode on a flash drive so that he can in turn show it to his fellow students at University.

They are first year Electrical Engineering students doing programming but have never heard of LC. I wanted to do this years ago while he was at school, but licensing was too complicated. Now we have the free and open version. Bravo. Somebody mentioned an unlock code that I can get from the RunRev site that will make it unnecessary to "phone home".

Where do I find this?