Moving controls smoothly around the screen

Paul Hibbert lc at pbh.on-rev.com
Sun Apr 14 13:33:42 EDT 2013

Peter,

You can do a move in time, I had a go at an accordion style menu system (like your example below), but couldn't make the group reveal and move the remaining buttons simultaneously, although it didn't look too bad.

Anyway, the test I did is here if it helps…

https://www.dropbox.com/s/m8law3krxtfg0sk/Accordion.livecode

Paul