Naive Question #108: Passwording stacks.

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Apr 13 15:24:21 EDT 2013

On 4/13/13 1:47 PM, Richmond wrote:

> the same with single quotes (as per your example

The example was enclosed in double quotes, so I was just following good
literary standards. I should have put it on a separate line. LiveCode
doesn't understand single quotes, and if you were to type it that way
into the message box, your password would have contained the single
quotes as part of the string. Not that it worked.

> So, J. Landman Gay,  your comment was redundant.

Story of my life. :)

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com