[ANN] Open source MobGUI iOS controls - first draft

John Craig john at splash21.com
Sat Apr 13 13:58:42 EDT 2013

A while ago I started rewriting some controls to use the new before and
after behavior handlers.  The results are custom controls with no
library code in their scripts - I think it's a lot cleaner.
The link below is to the first draft.  The library is a one button
palette.  Just use the button to attach a copy of the library to your
stack.  After that you can close the original palette as it's not needed
any more.  The palette now attached to the stack is the one that you use
to drag custom controls from.  Any time you open your stack in the
future, you still just use the attached palette.

I've added a few iOS controls to this palette - if feedback is good and
everything works as expected, the other controls can be added.
My tests showed the controls to scale for normal/retina with no
problems.  Thanks to Dixie who also gave it a test on 5.5.3 and community.

There is a slight glitch on the NavBar - after initially dragged on to
your stack, you can double click to snap it to the top of the stack, but
it's height is slightly too small - dragging a resize handle solves the
problem for now.  Each control has an 'mg' custom property set.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7960211/MGLIB-iOS.zip