GITing around.

Peter W A Wood peterwawood at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 05:11:04 EDT 2013

Richmond

No problem here. This is the start of the first card:

For Revolution we use a simplified form of the word-breaking algorithm.
In this we treat the Unicode word breaking classes as follows:
  CR => None
  LF => None
  Newline => None
  Extend => ALetter
  Format => ALetter
  <Private Use Area> => ALetter
  <Surrogate Ranges> => ALetter
This simplified view means word-breaking is correct for any text in the BMP not using combining characters.

The problem could possibly be due to the way you downloaded it or which version of LiveCode you tried to open it with. I'm using 5.5.4.

In case it's a downloading problem, I've emailed you the file direclty.

Regards

Peter
http://LiveCode1001.blogspot.com