Non_Open Source materials being embedded in OS stacks/standalones.

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 04:01:44 EDT 2013

I have a picture which is copyrighted, I have a license from the
copyright owner
to use this picture and release it in a standalone.

However, I do not have permission to pass on permission for other people
to pass on the picture; they have to revert to the copyright holder to get
s/his permission.

I assume that I am not allowed to run off a standalone from LC OSS
containing that picture.

The above is just a theoretical thing, but is an important question when
one considers embedded movie files, sound files and so on.

Richmond.