Is it just me, again?

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Sat Apr 13 03:34:19 EDT 2013

RunRev should exert complete control over their repo and I'd be very concerned if they didn't. That doesn't prevent someone from forking it and doing something like making a free HyperCard clone or some other IDE. You don't have to request changes be pulled into their repo but if you do then they end up in LiveCode which is nice. I'm already on my second iteration of a very minor feature because under Marks instruction I'm changing it from a general function to an internal command only available in the IDE. I'm learning all the way though so it's all good ;-)

--
M E R Goulding
Software development services

mergExt - There's an external for that!