Is it just me, again?

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri Apr 12 21:14:06 EDT 2013

In my case, the plugin would never be part of a derivative work.  It's only
of any use within the Livecode IDE and creates nothing that would become
part of an application of any sort.  To clarify, it's a replacement for the
IDE Application Browser.

Having said all that, I have no idea what that does to my rights and how I
need to deal with that in a license agreement.  I would like to retain the
IP rights in the code but I don't know if that's even possible once it's
used in a program that is GPL licensed.

Seems like all the open source effort has done for me so far is cause a
bunch of licensing headaches!

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>