compositorType/Layermode

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri Apr 12 19:03:35 EDT 2013

I have a stack with a number of buttons and groups that get moved around by
script.  In an effort to improve performance, I set the layerMode of the
buttons/groups to dynamic.

The performance actually seems to be worse, a lot worse, I'm talking 1-20
times slower, with a layermode of dynamic.  I've tried it with a
compositorType of "none", "software", and "coregraphics" (I'm on a Mac) but
everything appears to work more slowly than with the layerMode set to
"Static"

Is there some other setting I need to make in order for dynamic layermodes
to have an effect?

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>