Is it just me, again?

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri Apr 12 14:41:52 EDT 2013

Monte's point.  Seems like anytime a stack doesn't open there should be a
notification of some sort.  You get an error if you try to open a file that
is not a stack file so seems reasonable you should get one in these
circumstances whether ti's a plugin or not

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>