Community version download

Peter M. Brigham pmbrig at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 12:00:19 EDT 2013

On Apr 11, 2013, at 11:11 PM, Kay C Lan wrote:

> … plug-in vendors which will now need to update
> their web pages to indicate whether their tools are LC Community compatible

This will be an issue for me, and in fact it jogs my elbow about one particular plugin that I use constantly: Chipp Walters' AltXray. I am so attached to it and it is so much a part of my workflow that I am still using LC 4.5 rather than newer versions because AltXray hasn't been updated for anything later -- and thus it won't work for the community release. Chipp, if you're listening, any plans for bringing this up to date? For commercial or community versions?

dying for a yes answer,
-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com