Is it just me, again?

Cal Horner calhorner at xtra.co.nz
Fri Apr 12 03:21:13 EDT 2013

So, does this mean I can no longer use "Plug-ins" that I have paid good
money for in LC unless I shell out $500 for the commercial product? Or keep
using LC 5.5.4..

What does this do for the plug-in market? Seems like another example of
shooting your own foot. How many creators will think about quitting LC
because of a dumb restriction like this?

When I build something - anything I look for and use all the aids I can. Now
LC is trying to restrict me.

Makes you even think about "bleh" Basic again.