Community version download

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 23:11:18 EDT 2013

Maybe I should have written:

the ability to password protect your own stacks + the ability to use 3rd
party password protected stacks. Whilst the route cause is the same thing,
I think these are 2 very distinct situations which will require
highlighting, especially by plug-in vendors which will now need to update
their web pages to indicate whether their tools are LC Community compatible.

Either way, thanks for the clarification. For a minute there I thought the
Community Edition was ending up with a bunch of features the Commercial
edition wasn't getting. A bit like Mac Pro purchases who thought they were
getting the latest and greatest only to watch iMac owners pick up
Thunderbolt and USB3 whilst they're still languishing FW800 and USB2. Good
to see it's not that case.