Galactic Gauntlet crach

Apps Foundry appsfoundry67 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 14:30:01 EDT 2013

I can build Galactic Gauntlet successfully on LC 5.5.4 but NOT on LC
Community Edition. The same stack and Standalone Settings that works on
5.5.4 fils on LC CE with a long error message:

<damn Apple for not allowing Copy from a dialog box!>

--------------------
There was an error while saving the standalone application
linking for armv6 failed with Id: warning: ignore file
/Applications/LiveCode Community
6.0.app/Contents/Tools/Runtime/iOS/Device-5_1/Standalone,
file was built for i386 which is not the architecture being
linked(amrv6)
Undefined symbols for achtitecture armv6:
"_main", referenced from:
   start in crt1.3.1.o
Id: symbol(s) not found for architecture armv6
collect2: Id returned 1 exit status

I tried changing the Build for: choices to iPad / 5.0 or later / armv7 but
still had the problem.

I tried changing the Build for: choices to iPad / 6.0 or later / armv7 and
only got a variation on the above error message, with the "Device-5_1"
strings changed to "Device-6_0".

Larry Walker