How to get rid of RevTools window and switch to Browse tool at launch

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 09:12:30 EDT 2013

You can move your code to a separate handler and do a send in time to get
it to work.

send "handlertoswitchtool" to me in 2 ticks. (maybe 3 ticks) this way any
background housekeeping being done by the engine is completed before the
switch occurs.  Same thing could be done with your "type" commands, move
them to a diff handler and call them with send in time. Should be no answer
dialog needed that way.

Of course you can "choose" the tool you want rather than using type.