Open Livecode Login

ilivecode ilivecode at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 20:37:17 EDT 2013

> Create your own version with no activation! [...]
> But it is up to you if you want to remove it.

Where are the instructions on how to remove "activation" from the install?
I find it absurd that any open source software requires me to give the
originator my personal information. (I contributed U.S. $50 to the
kickstart.) Are you just wanting to spam everyone til the end of time? I
question your motives. Sure pisses me off.

Sincerely,

ilsa