Open Livecode Login

Jim MacConnell jmac at consensustech.com
Wed Apr 10 14:05:23 EDT 2013

Doesn't bother me. Figure Livecode Community is different than Commercial so
used a different email address and new password.  Maybe a pain in the near
term but allows me to keep things separate mentally. Expect large "community
based community" that may or may not overlap with current great community.
Worst thing that happens is I get deluged by multiple emails, etc.
Jim