Open Livecode Login

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 13:38:32 EDT 2013

So I set up LIvecode Community on Linux, tap in my email address and
the exact password I used to download the thing in the first place and
get this:

"The password you have entered does not match that email address"

Why, if the thing is open source does it need a password in the first place?

What happens if I wish to install the thing on a coomputer that has no
internet access?

I do not like to have to ask either of those questions because I have
never seen Open Source software before that requires log ins (and,
presumably, signals sent somewhere on the internet).

Richmond.