Livecode Commercial Download?

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 09:57:11 EDT 2013

the commercial is a release candidate, so you'd have to own the dev package
(the 200 thingy)  when the gm release comes out it should show up in your
acct.  Till then of course you could mess with the free community edition.
As for rights to the 6.0 upgrade, I think it does depend on your license.
 If I recall some grant rights to all point releases for that version so
6.0 might not be there. Think other licenses are time based.  So your best
option would be to write support at runrev.com for clarification. And if you
should have access to pre-releases, they can most likely help with that
too.