data grids interference

André Bisseret andre.bisseret at wanadoo.fr
Wed Apr 10 10:06:29 EDT 2013

Bonjour,

On cards of a stack I had a data grid (say DG1).
I added a new one (DG2)

These 2 data grids were created by scripting :
copy group "DataGrid" of group "Templates" of stack "revDataGridLibrary" to this card
so that there is not a Data Grid Templates substack

My problem :
when I click on a line of DG1, this line is hilited (generally with the expected color (yellow in my case)

Then, if I click on a line of DG2, the line is hilited (but in grey) AND a line is also hilited (in grey) in DG1 (not always! and without following a clear rule as concerns what line is hilited in DG1)

I have other stacks with 2 datagrids on the same card, without this kind of issue.
But I can't find what is different in my current case.

What am I missing?

Thanks a lot in advance for any help

Best regards from Genoble

André