WOOT!

index at kenjikojima.com index at kenjikojima.com
Wed Apr 10 09:12:16 EDT 2013

Tim,

Thanks your advice. I tried to make a new password.
I used one of email addresses that I registered. But it did not work again.
I used two email addresses and every time I had to download LC Community 6 installer.
I have many  installers now.

And I knew another Japanese user who could not activate.

Can anybody help us?
Best Regards,
--
Kenji Kojima / 小島健治