Menus and the pointer tool on Windows

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Sun Apr 7 15:58:02 EDT 2013

Thanks Mark - it does seem the easiest solution, although the other suggestions were very interesting: in fact I wonder why your solution wasn't the first one to come up. AFAICS you can't refer to the cantselect of an object from the Object Inspector in the IDE, which is perhaps why I missed it.

Thanks again

Graham