set the dgData puts grey boxes over my first column

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 20:14:58 EDT 2013

I didn't have this the last time I was working with datagrids.

I read from my database, load an array, and

     set the dgData of grp "sofaGrid" to theA

loads columns 2-4, but instead of loading column 1, it puts opaque
grey blocks in front of it (dgmask?).

Huh?

This worked before I changed the name to old_sofaGrid and created a
new one to make sure I understood all the steops.

This happens with every new one I try, and even to the original when I
change its name back.

What is going on here???
--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.