Page 2 of a PDF

Ray Horsley ray at linkit.com
Thu Apr 4 15:35:06 EDT 2013

I believe this has come up before but don't I see any way to convert page 2, page 3, etc. of a PDF to a PNG or JPEG via snapshot using either revBrowser or a player object.  A browser object doesn't seem to display a specified page at all, and while I can manually scroll through a PDF using a player object I can't control from a script which page of the PDF the player object is displaying.  The end result is to convert a single PDF to multiple PNG's or JPEG's.  Suggestions?  Thanks!!!