searching an array?

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Thu Apr 4 12:32:46 EDT 2013

I've usually just bitten the bullet and done it with nested repeat loops
going through the various levels of keys.  It's pretty simple code and I've
always found array handling to be extremely fast so unless you have huge
numbers of keys, it will probably work fine.
Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>