CGI scripts are failing

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 09:33:55 EDT 2013

LC is still 32 bit, so even if the newer versions were ok for cgi it
wouldn't work without the 32 bit libs. LC server has the same limitation. I
too look forward to the open sourcing so some of this can be addressed.

When they ask you what is in the 32 bit libs and what specific libs you
need you might tell them.. "They're the same libraries that were installed
when the system was 32 bit. 2 weeks ago. When my cgi engine worked." *grin*