CGI scripts are failing

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Apr 3 23:21:46 EDT 2013

On 4/3/13 9:56 PM, J. Landman Gay wrote:
> On 4/3/13 6:44 PM, J. Landman Gay wrote:
>
>> I've asked them about the 64-bit thing, we'll see what they say. Would
>> lack of compatibility cause the engine to think the libraries aren't
>> there?
>>

> They did move me to 64 bit hardware. You guys were right.
>
> Slow progress...they said "what libraries do you need?" So, who's got a
> link to the 32-bit compatibility libs? Or what exactly do I tell them? I
> mean, like, what's it called in geek speak?

Oh, and before I ask them to install the compatibility libs, is it a
pretty good bet that's what's wrong? I did a test today with a cgi
script that just did this:

#!rev -ui

on startup
   put "Content-Type: text/html" & cr & cr -- header
   put "<p>test</p>"
end startup

And it wouldn't run or find the libs, even though the script didn't
really do anything. Do you think the 64-bit thing is the problem anyway?

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com