Multiple Alignments In One Line?

Jacques Hausser jacques.hausser at unil.ch
Wed Apr 3 19:01:11 EDT 2013

Hi Scott,

I did remember that Jim Hurley has proposed a little stack for full justification of text a long time ago (2005). After some digging around I found it. You can still download it at:
"http://home.infostations.net/jhurley/JustifyText3.rev".

Maybe you'll find the answer to your problem therein.

Jacques

PS: I think that LC really should have "justify" in its alignment menus… I had that already on my first text processing, in the old 64K and CP/M times…

Le 4 avr. 2013 à 00:05, Scott Rossi <scott at tactilemedia.com> a écrit :

> Anybody know if it's possible to use two different text align settings on
> the same line using the (newish) styledText property?
>
> I want to have the first few words of a line aligned left in the field, and
> the last few words aligned right.
>
> Thanks & Regards,
>
> Scott Rossi
> Creative Director