CGI scripts are failing

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Apr 3 17:42:58 EDT 2013

On 4/3/13 4:04 PM, Mike Bonner wrote:
> My vote would go to the 64 bit issue also. If thats it, might write to
> support and see if they'll install the 32 bit compatibility libraries.

Richard walked me through some stuff over the phone. Talk about kindness.

The libraries are installed but the rev engine can't find them.
Something isn't pointed to something else right. I've written back to
support.

Odd thing, while we were testing it said one of the installed libraries
was missing. I have another copy of the engine in another folder so I
tested that one too, and it showed a *different* library that was
installed but couldn't be found.

File system is virtfs.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com