positioning graphics in relation to a line in a text field

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Tue Apr 2 14:43:07 EDT 2013

Michael,
I missed the beginning of this thread so not 100% sure of what you're
trying to achieve but have you considered  - set the imagesource of char x
of line y of field "xyz" to 1234?  That makes the image appear at the
specified location and it scrolls along with everything else.  You may also
have to use the textshift property of the same char to align the image
vertically.
Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>