positioning graphics in relation to a line in a text field

Michael Doub mikedoub at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 13:53:39 EDT 2013

Thanks Tom.  Mark, what are some of the complications that you mentioned about scrolling fields?   I am thinking about trying to emulate the little IOS selection handles.

I can see going from the selection to find a location to put the pin graphic, but I am not quite sure how to modify the selection to track the pin movement.

-= Mike