Replacing an audio file "Imported as Control"

Francis Nugent Dixon effendi at wanadoo.fr
Tue Apr 2 10:51:37 EDT 2013

Hi from Beautiful Brittany,

Mac OS 10.7.5, LiveCode 5.5.4

I built a stack to speak words and short phrases.
I used "Import a Control" to load the small audio
files, and used "play audioclip" to "speak" the sound
files

No problem ! All works perfectly well.

But when I wanted to corect a file (Using "Import a
Control" and trying to load a file with the same name
(supposing that it would replace the first version),
I still get the old version.

How can I replace a file loaded into the stack by
"Import a Control" ?

Any help appreciated.

-Francis

"Nothing should ever be done for the first time !"