usableDesktop

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 04:22:17 EDT 2013

Nothing about 'effective screenrect' here:
http://docs.runrev.com/Keyword/effective

On 04/02/2013 10:52 AM, Jacques Hausser wrote:
> Hello Richmond !
>
> Do they still eat tortoises for Easter, in Bulgaria ?

No.

Do they still force-feed geese with maize so they develop bloated
livers, so they can be killed and
made into pate for rich people who don't give a damn about how much
those geese suffer?

Yes they do, and the French track record on animal cruelty beats all
other Europeans into a cocked hat.

Please do not get onto that topic.

I am interested in Livecode.